I’m a Proud Friend of Israel! Are you???
Since September 2000, Israel and its citizens have been going through dark times. First, Homicide bombers were blowing themselves up (and by that taking lives of innocent civilians with them), and had become an overwhelming, frightening threat to the people of Israel. Then, rockets fired by Hamas from Gaza put hundreds of thousands of Israelis in southern Israel at risk. Israel is being compelled to fight a fierce war against the terror infrastructure of the Palestinians, and also against the terrorist group Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Israel and its citizens need to know their friends and supporters are standing by them at these harsh times!
Are you a friend/supporter of Israel???
Would you like your name/site listed here???
If your answer is a firm “YES!!!” and you have a web page, here’s what you can do:
1) First, download one of the logos located on the Logos page to your computer, and then upload it to your server (no direct link, please!). Then, add the logo to your main page’s side bar or bottom (no links page or any other side pages that no one visits and makes find the logo very hard), and link it to: http://reborn-by-design.com/if-project.html . Now, you’re set for the next step.
2) E-mail me to [We’re on vacation till October 10, 2010. No changes to the list will be made till we come back] (Don’t forget to make the necessary changes to the address so I’ll get it) and I’ll add you to this list of supporters.
The info to include in your mail (all fields are required!!) is:
• Subject line: I’m a proud supporter of Israel, and would like to be included in the list.
• Your site’s name
• Your site’s Url
• Your country/state
• Your name
• Your E-mail
Please, don’t write to me before you added the logo and link to your MAIN page. If I find that you didn’t add them, your E-mail won’t be answered, and you won’t be added to the list till you inform me you added the logo. Remember… The list is not a link opportunity. It is an opportunity for people to show their support for Israel first and foremost!
3) If you don’t have a web page, that’s ok too. Just send me your info and I’ll add you to the list.
4) In addition, if you’d like to learn how you can help Israel beyond stating your support and friendship, please click here and check the links. You’ll find lots of resources regarding ways to help Israel, ways to educate yourself better on the Middle East conflict, and lots of information.
|Read how people convey support to the people of Israel|
Check this collection of messages from people all over the world to the people of Israel. This collection is closed for now.
Lorien @ JoLoLog